FTX gets a new look
We’ve had a lot of exciting new developments at FTX in the past few months. From stock trading to increased capacity for load to prediction markets to spot margin, we’ve heard what features the crypto community wants from an exchange, and we’ve listened.
But while our products and features have evolved quickly, our user interface hasn’t changed much since we launched…
Until today. We’re launching a new and improved version of the FTX site — all the products and functionality you’ve come to expect, but with a sleek new feel and easier access to the most important trading features. Just a few highlights:
- A collapsible side panel that shows all of FTX’s markets from any part of the site — searchable, filterable, and customizable
- Tools for switching between, creating, and managing sub-accounts pages to make trading with multiple strategy easier than ever
- TradingView chart settings that auto-save between uses
- More natural layout customization: dragging, resizing, and rearranging that clicks into place
- Execution information as you hover order the order-book: average price and cumulative size
- …and a bunch of other improvements
Be on the lookout for more from us — new products, features, and UI improvements are on their way. Reach out with any issues or ideas at email@example.com — we’d love to hear from you!